This is where you will find LINKS to training videos for each or the third party apps. The training link is active below. For trouble shooting guide please visit the trouble shooting page.
Adding NEW Home Screen Apps
Great Tips: Movie Time Cinema
From the menu bar in Cinema select TV Calendar. This will give you a listing of all the TV shows that our on Today. After they air with commercials they will be available the same night they air. Just click on the episode and it will take you directly to the episode.
If you select the Auto play box in the upper right hand corner, it will automatically play without you having to select a stream. You can turn the Auto Play on or off.
If you are Binge Watching a TV Series you can have the next episodes play automatically. They will play one right after the other until you stop it. Here's what you do.
- Go to the menu bar and click.
- Go to settings and click
- Scroll to auto play next episode and make sure its checked marked.
- Start your TV show and make sure your auto play is checked in the upper right corner.
Cache Cleaner App - NEW
Stream On App (Binge Box TV Home-screen) has added a cache cleaner in the bottom bar apps of your home-screen. This new feature eliminates starting and stopping, freezing and jittering while streaming .
1. Click on the Cache Cleaner Icon (trash can) it will calculate the cache and display some files and programs.
2. In the top right corner you will see a trash symbol, left click on it to clear your units cache.
3. when done right click once to go back to your home-screen
ALL NEW BINGE WATCH
1. Click on the Binge Watch Icon and you will see it download and a white page will appear. Click on Install.
2. Let the program install and when finished you will click on OPEN in the bottom right corner.
3. Click Allow, Allow, OK, choose MX Player as your default player.
4. click on NO to the cyber player.
Watching a Movie
1. Click on the menu bar top left corner, click on movies.
2. Click on a movie
3. Click on the play arrow on the top right hand corner.
4. A line will race across the top of your screen and you will see servers drop down on the left side of your screen.
5. Pick a server (stream) and a gray box will pop up in the middle of the screen, click on PLAY.
6. Enjoy your movie.