Customer Support Mon-Fri 10am-6pm (888) 419-9666 EXT 1
Email Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest Update: 03/22/2019 - Please unplug your unit and plug back in to receive your Update. Live Net TV had an update and changed servers. Please click on the Live TV and Live Sports (LiveNetTV) and you will see it downloading. After it is finished downloading click on Install. When it is done installing click on Open and let it load up. After it loads it will ask you to delete the previous version of LiveNetTV, click ok, than it will ask to Delete, Click Ok. Thats it. Any problems please call customer support and we will assist you.
Latest Update: 03/20/2019 - please unplug your unit and plug back in to receive your update. Binge Watch (Showbox) has been showing A LOT of adult content ads. Follow the steps below to remove the adult advertising from Showbox.
1. Make sure you have installed the latest Showbox Update. (Click on Binge Watch (Showbox) and if it ask you to update select Update Now, if it does not ask you probably already done this)
2. Click on Binge Watch.
3. Click on the menu bars in the top left corner and a box will appear with movies, TV shows etc
4. Click on the Settings tab that's located right below New Releases.
5. Put a check mark in the third box from the top. (Don't Show Me Adult Ads)
6. Click out of Binge Watch
7. Click back in and your good to go.
Latest Update: 03/06/2019 - please unplug your unit and plug back in to receive your update
Latest Update: 03/02/2019 - please unplug your unit and plug back in to receive your update
Latest Update: 02/27/2019 - please unplug your unit and plug back in to receive your update
News Update: 02/22/19 - Customer Support Update on Binge Watch (Showbox) Reported issue that the watch now button is not activating when you are trying to watch TV Shows. While this seems to be a app error with Showbox and their next update will correct this error you can try the following.
Solution 1. Try your show in Binge Watch (Showbox) and if it is not working try to watch the show in Cyberflix or Movie Time Cinema. This is the easiest solution so you don't loose your favorites in Showbox. When Showbox updates there app it should solve this issue.
Solution 2. Do a complete re-install. Doing this will loose all your favorites that you have saved in Showbox. You can follow the steps below if you choose to do this or call customer support (888) 419-9666 ext 1 and we will walk you through the process.
1. Left click on unit settings from the Stream ON home screen.
2. Left click on apps.
3. All your apps will be visible and in alphabetical order. Scroll down to Showbox and left click on it. The next popup you want to left click on uninstall. Click on YES uninstall. When it says app uninstalled unplug your unit from the power.
4. Power your unit back up and go to the Stream On Home screen and left click one time on your binge watch icon.
5. You will see downloading in the middle of the screen and when done a screen will pop up. You want to left click on Install (bottom right corner).
6. You will see Showbox installing. When it is finished the next screen will say Done or Open. Left click on done. Now use your Unit as normal.
Latest Update: 02/18/2019 - please unplug your unit and plug back in to receive your update.
Whats New - 02/13/2019 Added BeeTV to your bottom bar apps. This is a new on demand movie and tv show application.
How? Left click on BEETV Icon and let the app download to your unit. When it is finished downloading left click on install. When the installation is complete click on open and enjoy.
Most issues can automatically be repaired simply by unplugging your unit for 10 seconds and plugging back in and let your unit reboot.
Buffering issues. It is highly recommended to have your unit direct connected to the internet. If this is not possible use your wireless connection no further than 20 feet from the router. Another option would be to purchase a power line adapter kit from amazon (35.28). https://www.amazon.com/Tenda-A...
Making sure you receive your HARD Updates.
Updates are constantly going to your unit (soft updates) in the background while your using your unit. Hard Updates (program changes, additions and deletions) only take effect after unplugging your unit and rebooting. To make sure you receive your Hard Updates we recommend you to unplug your unit and Plug it back in at least once per week. We generally push hard updates Sunday evening, so Monday mornings would be Ideal.
Don't worry you will never miss an Update. Lets say you have not rebooted your unit in the last 3 months. As soon as you do any Hard updates made in the last 3 month will automatically come to your unit.
Cache Cleaner App - NEW
Stream On App (Binge Box TV Home-screen) has added a cache cleaner in the bottom bar apps of your home-screen. This new feature eliminates starting and stopping, freezing and jittering while streaming .
1. Click on the Cache Cleaner Icon (trash can) it will calculate the cache and display some files and programs.
2. In the top right corner you will see a trash symbol, left click on it to clear your units cache.
3. when done right click once to go back to your home-screen
Weekly or () Maintenance for trouble free viewing.
Your internet router needs to be reset depending on how much you use your unit. Heavy users once per week. Moderate users twice per month. Light users once per month.
1. Unplug your internet router and your Smart TV Box.
2. Plug your internet router back in and wait 5 minutes for it to completely boot back up.
3. Plug your Smart TV Box back in and let it completely boot up
4. Happy Streaming.
Binge Watch (Show Box) Video starting stopping, freezing.
This app is adding additional servers and most tv shows and movies are automatically defaulting to server B. To stop the issues you need to switch what your watching to server A. This is what you need to do.
1. Select the show you want to watch.
2. Click on the 3 dots in the right corner of the watch now screen.
3. Click on server B and a drop down menu will appear
4. Click on server A
5. Click Close
6. Click Watch Now
Program Removal and re-install: sometimes it becomes necessary to uninstall and reinstall a program to get rid of cookies and hidden files. Here are the steps to do so.
1. go to setting
2. click on apps
3. find the app you wish to uninstall and click on it
4. click on uninstall
5. unplug your unit and wait 10 seconds, Plug back in and let it boot back up.
6. click on the program (you uninstalled) on your home screen and let it download
7. follow the on screen instruction for the re install